What information we collect and how we collect it
- Subscriber information. We collect your name and email address for the purposes of sending you the MindHealth360 Ltd newsletter and to update you on news or events related to MindHealth360 Ltd and the integrative mental health industry. We obtain your consent to send you these communications when you provide your email address; and we collect any other information that you voluntarily provide in communications with us.
- Other user information. We also collect information that users voluntarily provide in emails and other communications with us. We process this information based upon our legitimate interests in responding to communications and/or with user consent.
- Practitioner database. We collect practitioner names and contact information (e.g. email and physical address, telephone number); and other information about the practitioner or their work which is either a) publicly available online or b) provided by the practitioner themselves and approved by the practitioner for use in our practitioner database. We process this information based upon our legitimate interests (where information is public) and with practitioner consent (where information is not public).
What we do with your information
- Subscriber information. We use your email address to send our newsletter and provide updates on news, events and offers related to MindHealth360 Ltd and the integrative mental health industry.
- Other user information. We use any other information that users provide solely for communicating with the user who provides the information.
- Practitioner database. We enter practitioner information into our publicly-available practitioner database to sign-post our users to practitioners they may be interested in working with. We also use practitioner contact information to communicate directly with practitioners regarding a) their information in our practitioner database or b) opportunities to collaborate with MindHealth360 Ltd or share work on our site.
How we share your information
- Practitioner database. We share practitioners’ information in our publicly-available practitioner database for the purposes of sign-posting users to relevant services. The information in our database may be used to contact practitioners directly.
- Service providers. We may share your information with technology service providers (g. email, customer relations management) for the purposes set out in this Policy. We require such service providers to handle your data securely and only for those purposes.
Please see this link for information on how to disable cookies. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect some features of our website.
Rights regarding your information
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Access to and correction of information, and data portability. You can request to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you (subject to certain limitations – e.g. where the data also relates to other individuals) and/or to correct any errors in it. Where you have provided us data by consent, you have the right to receive the copy in machine-readable format.
- Deletion and restriction of processing of information. We will erase or restrict processing of your data upon request (not including any data we need to keep or process for administrative, legal, or security purposes).
- Unsubscribe. You may remove your email address from our database by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any of our emails.
- Withdrawal of consent. Where you have consented to us processing your information, you may withdraw consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long we keep your information
- Subscriber information. We keep subscribers’ information on our mailing list until you ask us to remove it.
- Other user information. We keep other user information on our mailing list until you ask us to remove it.
- Practitioner database. We keep practitioner information (both publicly-available database information) and internal contact details for practitioners until you ask us to remove it.
Information security and storage
We maintain strict security, including by use of plugins to ensure that login details are encrypted and ensuring that our database (including any stored backups) are secured through our web server technology maintained by our web host. Website administrators may be able to see and edit your information, and we ensure that they are aware of the confidential nature of the information.
Changes to this Policy
From time to time, MindHealth360 Ltd may revise this Policy to reflect changes in the law, changes in our services, or for other reasons. Updated versions of this Policy will be posted on our website. If we make significant changes to the Policy, we will contact those on our email list to explain the changes.
Contact information and complaints
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or the way we use your information, please contact us via email@example.com
If you consider that we have not addressed a problem, you have a right to complain to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information can be found at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.