How mould, Lyme and other toxins and infections may be causing your mental health symptoms, and what you can do about it
Audio only version
Did you know that toxins, such as mould, heavy metals, etc… and infectious diseases such as Lyme, bartonella, etc… may contribute to depression, anxiety, poor memory, mood swings, poor attention, tremors, etc?
In this interview, Dr. Neil Nathan, author of “Toxic” (among others) draws on his 40 years of clinical practice to tell us how he systematically gets to the root cause of his patients’ mental health issues.
He shows us that many mental health symptoms result from inflammation-causing mould and other toxins, and lyme and other infections, which can then cause or exacerbate imbalances in the hormonal, nervous, gastro-intestinal, detoxification and methylation systems. He also tells us how to address these root causes, and how to rebalance all the systems, in order to heal.
Connect with Dr. Neil Nathan:
Red Wood Valley Clinic
8501 West Rd, Redwood Valley, CA 95470
- Toxic: Heal Your Body from Mold Toxicity, Lyme Disease, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, and Chronic Environmental Illness
- Healing Is Possible: New Hope for Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Persistent Pain, and Other Chronic Illnesses
- On Hope and Healing: For Those Who Have Fallen Through the Medical Cracks
- Mold & Mycotoxins: Current Evaluation and Treatment 2016
- Hosted “The Cutting Edge of Health and Wellness Today”
- Metabolic features of chronic fatigue syndrome with Robert K. Naviaux, Jane C. Naviaux, Kefeng Li, A. Taylor Bright, William A. Alaynick, Lin Wang, Asha Baxter, Wayne Anderson, and Eric Gordon
- Annie Hopper: Dynamic Neural Retraining System (DNRS)
- Ashok Gupta: Gupta Program Brain Retraining
- Stanley Rosenberg: Accessing the Healing Power of the vagus nerve — Self Help Exercises for anxiety, depression, trauma, and autism
- Datis Kharrazian: gut brain access video
- Brain Tap
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent